An American in Copenhagen
I met my husband in the summer of 2007 while I was studying at Copenhagen Business School, when I also fell in love with the city of Copenhagen. We got married in May of 2010, and I moved here shortly after. I have been working full-time as a project manager at an advertising agency and working on the weekends as a confectionery baker. I specialize in simple rustic cakes, but also know some decorating techniques used by professional bakeries.
5 fun facts about me:
1. I have 9 tattoos and counting
2. I lived in Denmark from when I was 6 weeks old until I was 3 while my father was in the military
3. In my lifetime I have been a mommy to cats, dogs, rats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, hedgehogs, ferrets, bunnies and birds
4. I speak Danish, English, French & some Spanish
5. I dance in a Brazilian samba group in Copenhagen that travels around doing shows for companies, private parties and carnivals